Iyengar Yoga is a complete approach to physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual transformation, bringing physical health and vitality, mental clarity, wisdom, and emotional serenity.
Iyengar Yoga uses the physical reality of the body to know our minds and the deepest parts of ourselves as human beings. The infinite perfectibility of the postures or asanas provides a pathway into the development of our intelligence and our ability to concentrate and sustain focus. This intelligent practice develops our ability to grow and to separate what is worthwhile and productive from what to leave behind.
The method offers
- A safe and systematic progression of yoga postures to develop each student’s ability and skill, both within each class and from class to class.
- Sequencing that develops strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration, and body alignment.
Highly developed teaching methodology
- Precise use of language
- Demonstration and teaching of specific points to develop understanding and intelligent action
- Individual correction and adjustment of students, when necessary
- Integration of the yoga philosophy with the practice of asana
- Relevance of practice and incorporation into daily life
- Ways to use yoga to ease various ailments and stress
- Use of props, such as blankets, blocks, and straps, to facilitate learning and adjust yoga postures to individual needs
- Qualified and rigorously trained instructors committed to excellence in teaching
For all students new to Iyengar Yoga. The basis of the method is taught in standing poses, Salamba Sarvangasana (shoulder stand) and other fundamental postures.
For students who are well practiced in Level 1 postures, including Salamba Sarvangasana (shoulderstand). Basic postures are refined and Sirsasana (headstand), full arm balance, backbends, and pranayama are introduced.
For students with substantial Iyengar Yoga training who are strong in standing postures, can do Sirsasana with confidence for five minutes, and can push up into Urdhva Dhanurasana. Sirsasana variations, intermediate postures, and seated pranayama are taught. Independent practice should be well established.
Időpont: 2021. tavasz
Időpont: bármikor olvasható:)
Időpont: bármikor olvasható:) Oktató: Répássy Erika
Időpont: 2017. MÁJUS 1. Oktató: Az Amrita Jógaközpont apraja-nagyja
KEDVENCEINK: pózokban, sztorikban, jógában.
Időpont: bármikor olvasható :) Oktató: Répássy Erika